PUT 36+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU
You want to meet one-on-one with a local, experienced attorney; not a paralegal; not a large law firm. You want to be able to ask questions and get plain, simple answers. I have 36+ years of experience as a lawyer in California. I manage my own law office–you will not be “handed off” to anyone else. My office is in La Mirada where I was raised and where I live. I am “av” rated by Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating for ethics and competence from the respected authority on attorneys.
Admitted to practice law :
• 1980, State of California
• 1981, U.S. District Court, Central District of California.
Law School :
• Juris Doctorate, 1980, Southwestern University.
• Bachelor of Arts, 1977
• Loyola Marymount University, B.A.
• Los Angeles County Bar Association; Southeast District Bar Association; State Bar of California.
Honors & Activities :
• President, La Mirada Chamber of Commerce, 1989-1990
• Distinguished Past President, La Mirada Kiwanis Club, 1998-1999
• City of La Mirada Volunteer of the Year, 1997